Weddings can be very expensive but many brides are finding creative ways to save money without compromising on quality. There’s nothing to stop you from getting the wedding you’ve always wanted. You just have to think a little out of the box and more creatively. Here are some ideas to get your juices flowing.
1. Choose or find a venue that is already beautiful and lush with flowers and well kept lawns. There are usually parks or gardens with these characteristics.
2. Plan to use flowers that are readily available and in season. This will save you a lot of money. If you are honest with your florist and ask them to recommend the best value for money inexpensive flowers Hoa tuoi Nguyet Hy they can find, they can get you ones that are within your budget. Although it may seem like a good idea at first, holding a wedding during February is not cheap. In February, flower prices are very high due to Valentine’s Day.
3. As far as possible, hold your wedding during the festive season i.e. during Christmas or Easter when most Churches are already decorated with beautiful flowers! You just have to find a church with the type of flowers that you like.
4. If you know someone else who is getting married about the same time that you are, you can save even more money by coordinating flowers and splitting the cost.
5. Use the internet to shop around for the best deals on flowers and consider buying from an online florist. Many websites have web only prices which are not available from their stores. You can use a product comparison website to locate suppliers with the cheapest prices without compromising on quality. Many online florists guarantee fresh flowers so you don’t have to worry about whether or not the flowers will be fresh when they arrive.
6. Another money saving idea is to arrange your own flowers such as bouquets of simple roses tied together with a ribbon. If you’re not confident enough to do it, you can find simple guides online on how to arrange flowers for weddings. You can also just ask a friend or a family member to do it for you.
7. Cheap flowers such as carnations when used in abundance so that the blooms are packed together can be quite striking. Visit some online florist websites and browse their pictures of flowers in the weddings section for some ideas.
8. Avoid imported or exotic flowers unless they are cheaper than the ones that are locally available.
9. Consider renting plants to fill up space.
10. Using very large arrangements can be very expensive so it’s a good idea to use as few as possible. You can save even more by limiting the number of people in your wedding so that you don’t have to buy many bouquets!